- Our multi-level hatha yoga classes are a blend of Iyengar and Vinyasa
styles, emphasizing asanas (positions) that target the improvement of the
student's strength, balance, deep stretch, and focus... all melded
with the breath. Each Synergy teacher approaches class with their own unique
perspective and emphasis, working with the students in the class to produce a
experience that will leave them refreshed and relaxed.
- This well rounded one hour class format is designed to get your body awake
and energized for the day ahead.
Rock n' Flow Yoga
- Taught by 200 Hour RYT Bo Lackey in our weekend class rotation, this powerful, flow inspired class has the
extra boon of unique and individual music playlists that he tailors to his
class theme of the day. Move, play, and groove to his Spotify stylings that
will motivate and challenge. Leave class grounded, refreshed and energized - no perfect people allowed!
- Perfect for the beginner or for someone just trying to reduce the stress in
their day, this class couples the flow of the breath with easy movements and
asanas. A wonderful way to relax and rejuvenate the body, mind, and
Power Flow Yoga
- Taught by associate Baptiste power Vinyasa teacher Angela Cain during her
weekend classes, this vigorous
and intense form of Hatha yoga is a powerful yoga where Sun Salutations flow
into various asanas that will
involve strength, stamina, and sweet sweat! A true cleansing for the mind and
body. Check the
weekend schedule for Angela's times!
(by appointment only)
- These Pre-natal
yoga classes are based on Yogafit's
Pre-natal format, which was designed by a board certified
obstetrician/gynecologist. Classic yoga poses are selected specifically for use
during pregnancy and the postpartum period, and will be safe for students
throughout all trimesters of pregnancy.
All Yoga classes are approximately 60 to 75 minutes in length, depending upon
the time the class is offered.