- Our multi-level hatha yoga classes are a blend of Iyengar and Vinyasa
styles, emphasizing asanas (positions) that target the improvement of the
student's strength, balance, deep stretch, and focus... all melded
with the breath. Each Synergy teacher approaches class with their own unique
perspective and emphasis, working with the students in the class to produce a
experience that will leave them refreshed and relaxed.
- This well rounded one hour class format is designed to get your body awake
and energized for the day ahead.
- Perfect for the beginner or for someone just trying to reduce the stress in
their day, this class couples the flow of the breath with easy movements and
asanas. A wonderful way to relax and rejuvenate the body, mind, and
Slow Flow Vinyasa Yoga
- This form of Hatha yoga is a powerful style where deliberately paced Sun Salutations flow
into various asanas that will involve strength, stamina, and breath! A true cleansing for the mind and
- This profoundly calming, nurturing practice restores the nervous system and promotes the effects of conscious relaxation - release deeply held tensions from the body and bring peace to the mind. Each pose is entered with an emphasis on breathing and supported by the use of props such as bolsters, blocks, blankets, straps, chairs, and eye pillows to provide maximum comfort and promote a gentle opening in the mind body spirit. Restorative yoga is a great compliment and balance to vigorous practices such as vinyasa flow, hot yoga, power yoga, running, biking, hiking, & swimming. Regular and consistent practice increases range of motion, improves joint mobility, and reduces pain and the effects of stress. This class is appropriate for students of all levels, and is especially beneficial for students with injuries, arthritis, or other chronic conditions and limitations. Also, it is a wonderful practice for students coping with insomnia, menstrual discomfort, headaches, & fatigue. No prior yoga experience is required.
(by appointment only)
- These Pre-natal
yoga classes are based on Yogafit's
Pre-natal format, which was designed by a board certified
obstetrician/gynecologist. Classic yoga poses are selected specifically for use
during pregnancy and the postpartum period, and will be safe for students
throughout all trimesters of pregnancy.
All Yoga classes are approximately 60 to 75 minutes in length, depending upon
the time the class is offered.