Synergy Cleaning/Sanitizing Procedures
We understand how COVID-19 has created concern in our community, and we want to assure you the health and safety of our clients and teachers remains our top priority. To that effect, we want to share with you the practices and procedures that we have implemented at Synergy to keep our studio safe and clean. The following are the regular and daily practices we employ to ensure a clean and healthy environment for our teachers and clients:
- All equipment is cleaned after each use with an anti-viral disinfecting Clorox disposable wipe or with an anti-viral disinfecting solution.
- Teachers are washing their hands regularly.
- Clorox disposable wipes are available for use in the yoga room, Pilates room, and bathrooms.
- New yoga mats have been purchased so that clients have a fresh practice surface.
- All floors are disinfected with 70% isopropyl alcohol spray and bathroom rugs are washed regularly.
- Front door handles (inside and outside), light and fan switches, thermostats, alarm panels, water cooler knobs, sign in pens, door knobs, sound system controls, bathroom light switches, faucets, flush handles, toilet seats, etc are being wiped down with Clorox wipes several times a day.
What we ask from you to help keep our Synergy community healthy:
- Please do not congregate in the lobby before or after class. It is always good to catch up with family and friends, but please do so outside so you can mantain the appropriate social distancing.
- Please do not come to your appointment or class if you are sick or feeling unwell (fever, dry cough, body aches, malaise, GI symptoms, shortness of breath).
- Wash your hands before and after your appointment or class.
- Lower the toilet seat prior to flushing to eliminate any potential "backsplash".
- After class, please take advantage of the anti-viral wipes/solutions in each room to assist the teacher in wiping down your equipment, mats and props.
- If you have had close contact with someone known to have the coronavirus, please refrain from coming to the studio for 14 days from your return or contact.
Should anything change with regards to our hours, appointments or class schedules, we will immediately let our clients and community know.
Gentle Yoga at Synergy
Please do come join us at Synergy as your schedule permits. Time to breathe, move, and smile - because no matter what is going on in the World, we ALL need that!
Faye Mahan teaches Gentle Yoga on Tuesday at noon and RYT Mary Ann Sinde
teaches Gentle Yoga on Thursday at
noon - these great teachers offer these profoundly
calming and nurturing practices that restore the nervous
system and promote the effects of conscious relaxation that release deeply held
tensions from the body and bring peace to the mind. Each pose is entered with an
emphasis on breathing and
supported as needed by the use of props such as bolsters,
blocks, blankets, straps, and eye pillows to provide maximum comfort and
promote a gentle opening in the mind body spirit.
What a great way to recharge during the week - feel refreshed & renewed!
Gentle yoga are great compliments and bring balance to vigorous
practices such as vinyasa flow, hot yoga, power yoga, running, biking, hiking,
Regular and consistent practice increases range of motion, improves joint
mobility, and reduces pain and the effects of stress. This class is appropriate
for students of all levels, and is especially beneficial for students with
injuries, arthritis, or other chronic conditions and limitations. No prior yoga experience is required.
is the NEW art of self-care.
Discover pain free living at any age.
We so know it will change your life that your first full
class is free!
and how can it change your life? Here are some
FAQs about MELT.
Enjoy our Sunday Weekend Rotation!
Celebrate your weekend by joining one of our talented teachers at 2 PM
each Sunday afternoon. Savor
their energy, enjoy their style, and leave after class
feeling recharged and renewed!
Prenatal Pilates with Dana
Begin this most important time in your life by connecting with your baby.
Wednesdays at 4:45 PM by appointment.
* Relieve stress
* Develop a stronger core
* Prepare your body for an easier delivery
here for pricing.
Online registration is required for all Pilates and Fitness Fusion group classes.
Please check out our
Pilates Fees & Policies page for more information.
The Best Seat in the House - Fitness Fusion
We are having a great time in Fitness Fusion class.
It's a mash-up with something for everyone!
This exciting class format
is a high energy, low impact, fat burning
Its focus is on intensive isometric movements that sculpt the thighs,
tone and firm the buttocks, flatten the abdominals and define the arms. Focused
stretching to lengthen, tone and increase flexibility compliments a total body
Fitness Fusion incorporates current biomechanical principles and is a fusion of
Pilates, ballet barre, kettlebell, and general fitness concepts. It is available to all
fitness levels and perfect for those that safely want to change their appearance and
have fun doing so - see and feel results within just a few classes!
It's a Fitness Mash-Up!
Fitness Fusion kicks and lifts your butt at the same time.
Don't forget, your first Fitness Fusion class is free.
Online pre-registration is recommended!
Wear clean, comfortable clothing that allows movement &
remember to remove your shoes before entering the yoga room.
Work at 60-70% of your maximum effort since straining can lead to injury.
Try not to eat 2-3 hours before class.
Do not wear strong perfumes or strongly scented lotions.
Please bring a towel if you tend to perspire during class.
Empty your bladder before class.
Be courteous to others - please turn off cell phones/pagers during class.
Consult with your physician if you are pregnant, injured, or have other
physical conditions before beginning this or any other physical activity.